Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hi all. It has been a while since I posted but thought the launch of my new website was as good a time as any. I now reside in the Central West district, having opted for a 'tree change'. Life is wonderful and my environment very inspiring. Thank you for the wonderful support I received last week at the Mind Body Spirit Festival in Darling Harbour. There were many people with lovely comments. It is always a delight to see my creations being purchased by those that really do appreciate them. My head is spinning with ideas and my fingers itching to begin preparing for The Old Bus Depot in Kingston, Canberra on Sunday 17th July where it will be a celebration of fibre. Don't forget to check out my outlets page if you would like to see some pieces in store or have a browse through my latest pics on the website. Cheers till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment